It’s not enough to get your ebook into the webisphere. You’ve got to promote it as well. If you want to spend your time doing what you do best — writing — let me publicize your work. I will:
* Write you a press release
* Research the blogs and review sites that would be interested in reviewing your ebook
* Contact the reviewers with information about your work — and then follow up
* Contact the television talk shows in your area to schedule an interview about your ebook
* I can send out regular tweets for you, but the system will work best if you are actively involved in the tweeting as well
I have scoured the Web and have only found a couple of services that are knowledgeable about the mechanics of ebooks and how they are promoted. It doesn’t work to send a press release to 800+ news/blog outlets and leave it at that. Follow up is crucial. I have worked as a publicist promoting events both large and small. Now my world is ebooks. Contact me and we can discuss what your ebook needs to get noticed.